Rope-based rescue techniques for the professional and volunteer rescuer as outlined by the NFPA.
- Complete all of the NFPA Rope Rescue Technician Level requirements as outlined in NFPA 1670, as well as all of the requirements for the Rope Rescue Technician Levels I&II (Professional Qualifications) as outlined in NFPA 1006, Chapter 6.
- Provide solutions for rope-based rescue situations in the urban and industrial environments.
- Knots, rope rescue equipment, and PPE.
- Belaying rescue loads and appropriate safety practices.
- Identifying anchor points and rigging anchor systems.
- Rescuer personal rope skills.
- Patient packaging and litter operations.
- Mechanical advantage theory.
- Raising and lowering systems.
- Rescuer and team-based rope rescue skills and techniques.
- Rescue decision-making and team deployment.
- Introduction into basic Highline Systems.
- Volunteer and professional Firefighters.
- Industrial rescue team responders.
- EMS providers.
- USAR members.
- Search and rescue team members.
- Professional rope access technicians, tower workers, and trainers.
- Military rescue personnel.