Understanding and constructing highline systems, tensioned rope adjuncts, offsets and working outside of the plumb line for rope rescue.
- Explore the use of highlines, offsets, and other tensioned adjunct systems in rope-based rescue.
- Enhance the rope rescue technician’s capabilities and broaden their understanding of tensioned rope systems.
- Rope rescue safety practices.
- Force vector analysis.
- Pre and post tension calculations.
- Advanced anchoring principles and rigging.
- Kootenay highline systems.
- Drooping highlines and reeving systems.
- Tensioned adjuncts and Offset systems.
- Sloping, steep angle and horizontal highline rigging.
- Fire service, wilderness, and industrial Rope Rescue Technicians.
- Rescue professionals and trainers.
- Advanced rope access and tower workers.