In this rescue technician training, you will learn to move up and down at will in the vertical world, escape undesirable situations, and perform self and small team rescues.
- Enhance the rescuer’s personal vertical rope skills.
- Explore small team, two and three person rescue techniques using a limited amount of equipment and minimalist rigging techniques.
- Personal ascending and descending using various techniques and tools.
- Vertical changeovers and line transfers.
- Self and partner rescue techniques.
- Rapid anchor rigging.
- Alternate belay and lowering techniques.
- Improvising appropriately.
- Small team tactics and rescue with limited resources.
- Wilderness Rope Rescue Technicians.
- Advanced rescue professionals.
- Advanced rope access and tower workers.
- Military special operations rescuers.