In Rope Rescue Systems Critical Analysis, attendees will work closely with experienced professional rope rescuers and Petzl technical engineers to understand “the why” and not just “the how” of rope rescue systems.
- Gain a deeper and broader understanding of the forces and physics involved in rope-based rescue systems.
- Learn how knowing the limitations of equipment and rigging can lead to safer, move efficient rescue systems.
- Rope rescue equipment review and materials limitations.
- Rescue belay systems critique and drop testing.
- Rope-based rescue system critical analysis.
- Force vector identification and calculation.
- Understanding Component and Resultant forces within rescue systems.
- Single Tensioned Line verses Two-Tensioned Lines rescue systems.
- Destructive testing.
- Participant-driven testing scenarios.
- Fire service, wilderness, and industrial Rope Rescue Technicians.
- Rescue professionals and trainers.
- Advanced rope access and tower workers.