For those of us who weigh more than 220 lbs, what effect our weight may have on our equipment and our choice of techniques. What we can do to reduce the issues and how we can answer questions from end-users.
The objective of this module is:
- To understand the limits, compatibility issues and possibilities of Petzl products when used by users of 220+ lbs.
- Basic concepts of physics.
- Presentation of possible work Solutions.
- Presentation of an interactive user tool.
- Risk analysis for work scenarios.
- Practical exercises lifting and lowering masses of 100 kg+.
- Equipment specifiers, resellers, distributors.
- Petzl Technical Partners.
- Knowledge of PPE for protection against falls from height.
- Practical experience in work at height.
Learning support and certification
- Technical documents.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Place: Petzl Technical Institutes.
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours).