Tower climbing and rescue techniques for the professional and volunteer emergency responder.
- Introduction into the principles and techniques needed to access, package and rescue patients from below using structural/tower climbing and ground-up rescue techniques.
- Provide solutions for tower-based rescue situations in the urban and industrial environments.
- Knots, rope rescue equipment, and PPE.
- Belaying rescue loads and appropriate safety practices.
- Identifying anchor points and rigging anchor systems.
- Tower climbing and movement skills.
- Patient packaging.
- Mechanical advantage theory.
- Raising and lowering systems.
- Rescuer-based and team-based rope tower rescue skills and techniques.
- Rescue decision-making and team deployment.
- Volunteer and professional Firefighters.
- Industrial rescue team responders.
- EMS providers.
- USAR members.
- Tower workers.
- Search and rescue team members.
- Professional rope access technicians and trainers.
- Military rescue personnel.