PTI Training Center
A look inside the Petzl Technical Institute Training Center
The Petzl Technical Institute’s North American flagship facility is a 15,000-square-foot state-of-the-art technical training center located in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. Our training center was designed and built specifically to meet the needs of our highly-specialized clientele and the industries they service.
This state-of-the-art facility features the following amenities for a wide variety of uses:
- 55-foot tall climbing wall with multi-pitch capability
- Over 5,000 sq/ft of exposed structure climbing for programming that includes tower, rope-access, and industrial rescue
- Three-story vertical confined space training apparatus
- Two-story EXO tower for personal escape system training
- 36-foot tall drop-test structure
- Tensile-testing capability
- 70-foot high-angle exterior surface and rooftop training area
- Three classrooms, complete with digital teaching tools, paperless course documentation, and capable of accommodating up to 135 people
- Cafeteria and locker room with showers
- Easy access to public transportation and within walking distance from multiple hotel and dining options
The PTI training center is part of Petzl’s North American headquarters, an 82,000 sq/ft building that was designed with the focus of reducing our environmental impact as much as possible. Certified as a LEED Platinum facility, this building was built to the highest standards of sustainability, efficiency, innovation, design, and work-place experience.
Have a technical question?
Send your questions to our team of technical experts at the Petzl Technical Institute.