Discover and experience the Petzl ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik.
The objectives of this module are to discover the ZIGZAG and its principal methods of use, to explore the benefits of the ZIGZAG for yourself, and to compare the ZIGZAG to other systems for access to and movement in the crown.
- Introduction to the Petzl ZIGZAG.
- Demonstration of its functions.
- Practical exercises on rope compared to friction hitches, for access to and movement in the crown.
- Demonstration of rescue techniques.
- Tree care market sales force
- Petzl Technical Partners
- Petzl Solutions Tree Care Basics module (VAX 024).
- Or confirmed practical knowledge and experience of rope based tree care
Learning support and certification:
- Technical Documents
- Certificate of attendance
- Place: Petzl Technical Institutes.
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)